Sunday, January 29, 2017

Nicholas Wilton's on-line video tutorials


A painter working out of Sausalito, California, Nicholas Wilton generously shares his wisdom about art essentials in a free, on-line series of video tutorials. Topics include Design, Value and Colour. When offered 8 months ago, more than 6000 people signed up for the series.

Though Wilton uses examples from his own abstract imagery, the principles apply equally to representational painting, sculpture, and fibre.

Click on this link to subscribe. 

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Well, Heather, though it's a few days past the opening, and though I am also in an online "Mod Meets Improv" class with Elizabeth Barton...I signed up! I have no idea...I'm not a painter...don't have that much in the way of supplies...so we shall see. I'm in the mood to explore! Thanks for this info!